Our candles are hand-poured and are all unique to each other. Our sculptural candles are a design piece to display in your home, However if you would like to burn your new candle then we recommend following the tips below to ensure a clean and safe burn!
𝒫𝓇𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝓊𝓇𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝓃𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓊𝓈𝑒.
- Before burning your candle, make sure you place it onto a heat proof dish/tray in order to collect any of the wax that drips.
- Trim your wick to the correct length. Your wick length should be around 1/4" long, and you will want to do this before each burn hereon after.
- You will want to make sure that there are no drafts and the space is well ventilated. Make sure to keep it away from pets, children and flammable objects.
- Don't ever leave your candle unattended and be sure to blow it out when you leave the room.
- Don't burn your candle for longer that 3 hours at a time.
- When your candle is not in use, place your candle away from direct sunlight and heat sources.